Renu Voice / Renu Gel
Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
for long term management of vocal fold insufficiency
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (Na-CMC)
for short term management of vocal fold insufficiency
The choice for long- or short-term augmentation
RENÚ Voice is for long-term augmentation:
- A buffered hydrogel with synthetic, proven-biocompatible calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) particles 25 to 45 microns in size for consistent and easy injection¹.
RENÚ Gel is for short-term augmentation:
- A buffered hydrogel of sodium carboxymethylcellulose² (Na-CMC) and glycerin.
- Resorbs slowly in vivo, providing a scaffold for local tissue infiltration³.
Higher volume, less waste
Both RENÚ Voice and RENÚ Gel provide a greater volume of material than competitive products: 1.5 cc vs. 1.0 cc.¹ The greater volume:
- Helps eliminate waste and inconvenience.
- Reduces the added cost of opening additional syringes.
Convenience and comfort at your fingertips
Both RENÚ Voice and RENÚ Gel are provided in sterile, ready-to-use 1.5 cc syringes with ergonomic finger grips and a 2-year shelf life.
Inject RENÚ Voice or RENÚ Gel percutaneously with a needle of your choice or with the RENÚ Double-Bevel, Transoral Needle, supplied separately.3,4
Operating Room (OR) Trans-Oral Injection
- Visualization via direct laryngoscopy or micro-laryngoscopy
Operating Room Trans-Oral Injections
Office Based Trans-Oral Injection
- Topical anesthesia
- Attach appropriate needle to RENÚ
- Prime needle with RENÚ (dead volume equals ≈0.28cc)
Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
Office Based Percutaneous Injections
Cricothyroid Cartilage Approach
Thyroid Cartilage Approach
RENU Voice is FDA-cleared and CE-marked for injectable VFI augmentation applications.
RENU Gel is FDA-cleared for injectable VFI augmentation applications.¹
|08-015-00-V04||RENÚ Gel Hydrogel Implant, 1.5cc||•|
|08-015-04-V04||RENÚ Voice Calcium Hydroxylapatite Implant, 1.5cc||•|
|08-015-04-VOI||RENÚ Voice Calcium Hydroxylapatite Implant, 1.5cc, CE||•|
|12-000-00-ND1||RENÚ Transoral Needle, 24 gauge needle tip, 9.8 inches long, 16 gauge shaft||•|
These products are restricted to sale or use by a licensed professional only.
|31570||Direct laryngoscopy with injection (office and OR)||•|
|31571||Microlaryngoscopy with injection ( OR only) (microscopic or telescopic)||•|
|31574||Laryngoscopy, flexible; with injection(s) for augmentation||•|
|31575||Laryngoscopy, flexible; diagnostic||•|
|31579||Laryngoscopy, flexible or rigid telescopic, with stroboscopy||•|
|31599||Flexible laryngoscopy with injection (trans-oral or percutaneous)||•|
|L8607||Injectable bulking agent for vocal cord medialization, 0.1 cc||•|
Source: FindACode.com 12.3.19
Support from a trusted global leader
RENÚ Voice and RENÚ Gel are backed with comprehensive support from InHealth Technologies, a global leader.
To order RENÚ Voice and RENÚ Gel, visit https://inhealth.com/products/ent-products/renur.html
1. Data on file, InHealth Technologies.
2. Mallur PS, et al. Safety and efficacy of carboxymethylcellulose in the treatment of glottic insufficiency. The Laryngoscope. 2012;122:322–326. https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.21930.
3. Hughes RGM, Morrison M. Vocal cord medialization by transcutaneous injection of calcium hydroxylapatite. Journal of Voice. 2005;19(4):674-678.
4. Carroll TL, Rosen CA. Long-term results of calcium hydroxylapatite for vocal fold augmentation. The Laryngoscope. 2011;121:313–319.